When Should I Seek Emergency Dental Care?
Dr. Haggerty suggests you make an emergency visit with Leisure Dental whenever a dental problem appears that is especially painful or involves the loss of part of a tooth or an entire tooth.
- A toothache: Seek dental care as soon as you feel discomfort or pain
- Broken, chipped or cracked teeth: If the tooth was broken, wrap any remnants in a wet gauze or wet towel and bring them with you
- Loosened or knocked out teeth: Contact Leisure Dental right away if you have a loosened tooth; try reinserting a knocked out tooth then contact Leisure Dental immediately
- Bitten tongue or lip: Clean the area with a wet cloth and hold a cold compress to the affected area; contact Leisure Dental immediately for excessive or persistent bleeding
For other dental emergencies and medical emergencies, call 911.
Leisure Dental Offers Emergency Visits
Leisure Dental offers emergency visits for those dental problems that cannot wait for an appointment.
Emergency dental care at Leisure Dental covers:
- Toothache relief
- Swollen jaw treatment
- Cracked tooth treatment
- Repair of loose or lost fillings
- Relief for sore gums
- Root canal therapy
- Dental repairs for broken teeth
When a dental emergency develops, Leisure Dental has you covered. Dr. Haggerty has the knowledge, tools, and techniques needed to handle nearly any type of dental emergency. If you are in or near Norfolk, VA, and experience a dental emergency, contact Leisure Dental.